Perfect Turf® Plastic Drain Tiles
The way to install Perfect Turf® over concrete, asphalt or wood.
Used for outdoor, indoor, rooftops – an expensive, flexible drainage and aeration layer for many synthetic turf applications.
- 12” by 12” designed for 1 tile per linear foot when interconnected
- 1” height
- Channels under tiles for vertical or horizontal PVC flushing system
- Interconnecting and can be reused, separated and reconnected
What Makes Perfect Turf® Tiles Better?
- BIGGER is better – Perfect Turf® Tiles are priced similar to all other drain tiles on the market, but at 12” by 12” these tiles are 44% bigger than the 10” by 10” tiles used by so many companies in the market. 44% bigger, easier estimating and about the same price as other, smaller tiles. (See Price Match Guarantee)
- Smooth surface: most turf drain tiles are “sport court” or “garage floor tile” factory seconds. They all have rough ridges on top for traction. However those same ridges are abrasive when put under the turf for drainage. Since Perfect Turf® Tiles are designed and produced for this purpose, we made it smooth and non-abrasive.
- Look at the holes on the Perfect Turf® Tiles versus any other drain tile. We removed the aesthetic plastic for a court or garage application and made the tiles so that even if the plastic aligns with a drainage hole in the turf it will not block drainage.
- Flushing System Channels – an optional ½” PVC flushing system can be installed either vertically or horizontally on any continuous tile installation. With channels going both directions, the optional flushing system can be installed in many ways to maximize effectiveness.
- Can be made into Perfect Turf LLC’s patented modular “POD System” design to minimize odor. Purchase your completed PetGrass® PODs or tiles and turf from Perfect Turf LLC and receive approval to use it in a modular design as protected by Perfect Turf LLC’s patent.
3 Critical Steps for Using Synthetic Turf Over Concrete with Dogs
To minimize odors and maximize your turf’s life and performance, remember the three critical steps to success:
- Clean and then seal your concrete with a good quality sealer
- Use an aeration drainage layer between the turf and the concrete
- Pick up the turf system and clean under it often